Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are required; via phone, email, online or in store.
- Patients will be required to disclose current medical standing, past medical history, psychological history, previous cosmetic history, any medication usage and any allergies as part of initial consult, regardless of payment status, i.e. (full price, discounted, free etc).
- Results cannot be guaranteed as results may vary from person to person.
- Clinical images may be taken at time of procedure by cosmetic clinician for education and training purposes, as well as to track client progress.
- Prices of treatments and products are subject to change without notice given.
- Treatment will not be deemed suitable for any patients who have contraindications to desired treatment.
- All patients require a consult prior to treatment, Rhythm Medical Aesthetics offers these for free, regardless of treatment chosen.
- Patients are under no obligation to proceed with treatment after consultation.
- Once treatment has been given, no refunds or discounts will be given.
- Deposit of $25 must be paid once free consult conducted and appointment scheduled between patient and clinician.
- If deposit for treatment has been paid and patient cancels less than 24 hours before treatment is to commence, no refund on deposit cost will be given.
Please let us know the treatment your are after, and preferred date & time. A staff member will get back to you no later than 24 hours from booking submission.
For urgent enquiries, please contact us on (08) 9375 1833 between the hours of 9am and 6pm AWST.